Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Damned If You Do! Damned If You Don't!

That was my thought for the day. As you can probably guess had a pretty crappy day.....but won't bore you with the details.

I read the astrology section of the newspaper for a bit of light relief and found...

Thought for the Day:
The moon circles us once every 29 days. Sometimes she nourishes us, other times she devours us. The nearly full moon today is swelling in strength before the tempest. Fasten the hatches.

That's all I need is an astrologer telling me to 'fasten the hatches'.

Normal service resumed tomorrow....hopefully.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tattva, stop whining and moaning about your lousy day! Do you think you are the only one with problems?! Carpe Diem etc! Get out on those chat sites! Mingle and defend the faith! I miss your insight, warped and wrong though they were!

Jennifer!

PS/The doctors just gave me 75 years to live!

October 27, 2004 at 4:18:00 AM EDT  
Blogger The Brain said...

Thank you Jennifer.

Hate to admit it but you are right.

I too miss the cut and thrust of the verbal sparring on those discussion forums. I did not always agree with your views or the way you expressed. But I did like your honesty.

Just to show how sincere I am I shall share one of our debates with the thousands and thousands of loyal Tattvians!

Tattva out!

October 27, 2004 at 6:37:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home